Saturday, May 26, 2012

Our Cottage - Before - Exterior and Yard


We purchased our new house in Summer of 2011! It was pretty scary both outside and inside! Here's a look of what it looked like "Before" we did any work on it! 



Front of house


House and "deck" - deck seriously needs HELP!
Tree growing OUT of the deck - right side of pic, was removed in May 2012. 


Front yard. - very DEAD! 


Front gate/fence and peeling garage.


Crazy Ivy covered chimney!

I actually loved the ivy, but I knew it had to go, it was coming in the house! 

Right now (as of May 2012) the only work done on the outside of the house/yard is to have the yard watered so it's not so dead (haha!) and we've removed some trees, trimmed other trees and planted some new ones! I also have tons of beautiful roses and mini roses that I am learning to take care of. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been that long already. WOW. On an off note, we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete